Pages

Wednesday 25 February 2009

Inspired by Sir Tim ! ! ! !


Did I mention in my profile that I had met Sir Tim Holtz ! ! ! well this is what I created from the inks, grungeboard and paper that I had bought that day from Art from the Heart (nearly £150 was spent - oh well, money well spent in my opinion).
This was created using grungeboard wings, stars and hearts from the Elements pack, a luggage tag, gold eyelets and an old music book. Everything was inked, the luggage tag was stamped with the verse "To hear the Angels whisper you must listen with your heart" (taken from the Creative Expressions range). Everything was then glued and assembled on mount board except for the luggage tag - this is removable and sits nicely behind the sash which is attached by eyelets.

5 comments:

  1. Oooooooh! It's absolutely beautiful, all the inking looks amazing!
    and I love that the tag is removeable.
    Your new stash was definately worth the money, I'm sure that you will be able to create lots more gorgeous projects from your new goodies! I know that I can't wait to see more!
    Hugs! Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Polly I'm impressed!!!!! (Not as impressed as I'll be if posting this comment works lol)
    Lovely tag, you are one talented lady!!!!

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous Tag Polly - so glad I stumbled across your blog, love the techniques you have used TFS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Polly, you've got a blog, found it by accident mind, but so pleased that I did. Love what you've done with all the grungeboard you got, and yeah, he was inspiring wasn't he xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning tag, love the colours that you have choosen, and I love the dangling heart at the bottom!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete