Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2009

Vintage album from TK Max - Bargain

Some people I know say they go into TK Max and never find anything. Me.....I never leave empty handed! ! So this time whilst on my hands and knees rummaging through the bottem shelf down the ornament aisle, I found a Papermania scrapbook album - "Nostalgia Warm" - this included the album, a 40 page paper pack, tags and alphabets and all for the price of £9.99. Well you can't let a bargain like that pass you by can you - so I didn't! !

This album is just going to be filled with lovely old fashioned images of romantic couples, victorian children, in fact anything...... vintage. And this is my first page.

2 comments:

  1. WOW It's lovely and what a fab find - I went in the other day, but I didn't find anything!!! Did manage to pick up a couple of bits in a charity shop today though!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, this is amazing, wow!!!! This album is gonna be just beautiful!!!

    And aren't you the brilliant bargain hunter, I never seem to find anything at a bargain :(

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete