Pages

Sunday 7 February 2010

Lili of the Valley card challenge - Valentine

Well here goes my first post of today - this card is for the weekly challenge site Lili of the Valley and the theme is Valentine. Yesterday felt shocking so nothing was done - not even housework but I started to liven up just before midnight and so decided to get stuck in. You didn't need to use a Lily of the Valley stamp for this so I used this lovely digital stamp from Mo Manning - 'Jack and Ginger'. Think this stamp is really cute and with the word stamp I used - think the card is quite sentimental :O).

The papers are from a Papermanina Sunshine Paper Pack which were distressed with a pair of scissors and inked with Rangers Walnut Stain. Again used my Martha Stewart Doily punch, added a lovely piece of lace and some black crystals were added in the corner of the card in the shape of a heart. Jack and Ginger were coloured with Polychromos Pencils and here it is.....



Just another card challenge to add and then I can finish off my Just Magnolia Easter basket I started this morning - only problem is once this one is finished I will have to make 2 more!!! TTFN xx

5 comments:

  1. oh Polly this image made me smile, along with the sentiment, I hope you have not made this for valentine's day for Steve :o That lace is gorgeous as are the papers. Beautifully coloured.
    cya soon Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh forgot to add, I bought the eggs (not opened them to eat them yet) sort of heading in the direction of the basket - if the eggs are still left when I get around to it :))
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww what a lovely image and beautifully coloured with your pencils Polly TFS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this image is so sweet. Just how I see 'Nanna's and Grandad's in their old age. Lovely sentiment too. Glad you are on the mend. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just gorgeous, I love this image.Thanks for taking parting in the LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete