Pages

Monday 12 April 2010

Heidi scrap page & new Tilda stamps but .....

This page is from a day out taken at Hubbards Hills with all 3 grandkiddies using a sketch from the lovely site StuckonUsketches. Since I'm going to do a page on each of them and as usual missed the deadline for joining in - will have to speed up in future - getting pretty rubbish at completing challenges!!

I've used paper bought from Running with Scissors - My Mind's Eye and they are just beautiful! I've added some K&Co white rub-ons on a couple of the corners, just inked the papers with Walnut Stain,flowers were EK Success punch and branches were from a Sizzix Die, some ribbon and lace and here it is.... (and no doily punch effect)!!!




And guess what I received in the post - the next batch of Tilda stamps and these are just adorable.






But guess what I have NOT got in my stash - Easi-Mount!!! That was what I went to get last week from Running with Scissors and forgot - jeez couldn't I just slap myself!!! Oh well - will have to pop in on my afternoon off but sooooo want to ink them up NOW!!!!!! Double Drat!!!!!

TTFN xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely page Polly, and great you will be doing a page for each of them, it will make a lovely 'set'. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol love the no doily punch, but the page is fabulous without it I like the leaves and the way they run around the edge of the images.
    I received my mag (fab as usual) and my winning Sweet Pea Stamps (to die for)your new maggies look brilliant. Can't wait for our next coffee
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get your Tilda stamps unmounted?
    Lareesa

    ReplyDelete