Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

Cupcake Challenge - In Stitching

Wahayyyyyyyy - my 2nd week as a Guest Designer at Cupcake Craft Challenge !!! and their challenge this week is to show Stitching- Faux or Real stitching.  I'm showing Faux stitching as I don't know how to thread my sewing machine - I seem to have lost the manual!!!

I have stamped the Gorjuss image Waiting onto Kraft card and coloured her in with Polychromos pencils blending with the lighter pencil.  I then diecut the image with a Spellbinders die - Labels and then rubbed on faux stitching from a transfer sheet that had white stitching on it.  Cut lots of pink paper with the same Label diecut, popped it through my Zutter machine, added complimentary ribbons and here it is.....  a little notepad :O)

 
Please pop over the Cupcake Craft Challenges to see what all the very talented Design Team have created and join in with the challenge.

Thanks for looking

Polly x

6 comments:

  1. I like the ribbons, it's a very pretty finishing touch to a rather lovely project. Love having you at Cupcake. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol on the sewing machine, mine is gathering dust I am just frightened of breaking it, but love how you have used the faux stitching looks great on this piece
    Hugs and cya soon
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful notebook and design.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Gorjuss Girls...;o) Just got some new ones and can wait to play with them. So, cute your notebook.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous notebook Polly...
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete