Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

This is my last week as a Guest Designer for Cupcake Craft Challenge and their challenge this week is Fairy Tales.  Before I show you what I made for this challenge I would just like to say a mahoosive thank you to Faye and the team for having me - its been an absolute pleasure :o).

I decided to use my Wizard of OZ digital images by the talented Lily Chilvers of Octopode.  All were printed on Personal Impressions Artisan Smooth White card and all coloured in with Spectrum Noir pens.  I blended a combination of Distress Inks on Manilla tags, splattered water and added pieces of old text to the bottom of each tag.  A Dylusions leaf stamp was stamped at the top with Mowed Grass Distress Ink, a quote was added to each tag and here they are...



Do pop over and see what all the Design Team have created for this challenge - they will certainly inspire you :O)

Polly x

10 comments:

  1. oh gorgeous background colours great colouring on the images and such a bright and cheery vision on this horrid wet and windy morning
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly, it has been such a pleasure having you at Cupcake this past month. I've loved every one of your creations, you have a brilliant style. This is a magnificent project. A clever idea, done beautifully. Fab details and I love the bright colours. Please stay in touch. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Polly!
    What an amzing project you have done this week! Such details and lovely colors! It's been fun having you as a GDT and seeing your gorgeous work each week! Thanks Polly! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fabulous creations Polly, I love the quirky characters and your vibrant colours! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What bright and cheery creations, love them!

    Rebecca x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super tags each one is so detailed.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Polly, you've done it again. What fabulous tags. Love the backgrounds.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tags - you have been a fab GDTer :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning tags Polly, love them! It's been a pleasure to have you in the team with your inspiring work.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous Polly, I love the bold bright colours x

    ReplyDelete