Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

A Damask card

Had some time this afternoon to have a play in the craft room so out came my Stampotique Damask stamp (5806) and one of Marias new stamps for Stampotique which is Keep Calm ..(7305) and I made a card!!!!  Wowzers :O) - this doesnt happen very often :O)

I stamped the Damask stamp in Brown Stazon on some white card at 1.75" intervals and then in between them, distressed inked it all over with Old Paper and around the edges with Vintage Photo.  Lightly inked the Melissa Frances frame with Old Paper and Stormy Weather and stamped the sentiment also in Stormy Weather.  Added some cream Toile ribbon, lace, flowers and leaves and here it is....

 
I am adding this into the following challenges
 
The Ribbon Reel - Damsk pattern, lace and ribbon and a neutral colour palette
 
Thanks for looking
 
Polly x

12 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Polly so much attention to detail and works just beautifully
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps off for the week Mon - Thurs might have to pop one afternoon for coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, classy card Polly, it's gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so you Polly. Really pretty and I love those colours.
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polly this is gorgeous. Funny cos I have been contemplating having a go at making some xmas cards and you know I don't do card making!!! You have inspired me ....I'm gonna have a go :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, Polly! I'm so glad you played along with us at Repeat Impressions and The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely card!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card! I love the damask stamp, and the pretty frame, lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card ! Just beautiful and perfect! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card ! Just beautiful and perfect ! (Sorry for the replay if any, I'm not sure my previous message has been registered...;) Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning card, Polly! I'm so glad you joined our challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card you have made. Love the lace flowers and colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Polly, the colours are perfect for our challenge this week and love the tulle. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight! x

    ReplyDelete