Pages

Monday 22 July 2013

Sherri Baldy image and Frantage overkill

Had a little time yesterday to play so out came the Frantage!  Been after this stuff for ages and now that The Hobby House are selling the range just had to invest in a couple of colours and wow!! Fabulous!!! 

I decided to make a card using a Sherri Baldy digital image that I bought a couple of weeks ago - stunning images, very pretty and so many to choose from that I may have bought more then one ;o)  The image was coloured in with Copics.  Everything else on the card was given the Frantage treatment in Shabby Pink so think I may have overdone it a little but hey ho!!!  And here it is.......




I am entering this card into the following challenges

My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes
Besties Challenge Blog - Floral Frenzy
Colour Me Creative Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
Polly x

5 comments:

  1. frantageous and gorgeous and pink and beautiful - have you not spent yet!!!! new images out - one of me in younger years I believe - lol I wish
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Polly this is just gorgeous. Love the image and fabulous colouring.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card. Love all the colors and your image is just adorable, I just love Sherri images. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Me Creative challenge.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at the CMC challenge!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling Polly. Thanks for joining us at the Besties challenge.

    ReplyDelete