Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Inspirational post for The Hobby House

Today is my turn to showcase another one of those gorgeous Mo Manning toppers available from The Hobby House - Eskimo Kisses for The Hobby House challenge Christmas.

I have made a very simple shaker card - well had to really as my little cats totally destroyed my first set of cards - cards, coffee and cats left unsupervised in the craft room for a total of less than 5 mins - yep you've guessed it!!!  Absolute kiosk and sogginess!



Hope you will join in with our current challenge over at The Hobby House - the prize is a £25 voucher to spend - woohoo

Thanks for looking

Polly

2 comments:

  1. not made a shaker card ever, however you make them look so pretty and inspired to have a go, on my to do list
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps have I got a story to tell you about my book memory box, but will have to show you it when it is done and see if you can spot it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Polly...Loving your shaker card. I haven't made one of these for a while. Love the image and beautiful blues.
    Hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete